I’m still having fun but unsure if I’ll have to go down to Knight or start using the magic in the future if I get frustrated. Which of these might preserve the level design and balance better I would love to hear opinions.
Seeing as Legend is both the default and the hardest difficulty, what are the categories here? Legend = Hardest, Knight = Hard, Squire = Normal, Page = Easy? That’s what I’m going to go by. Anyway I can’t get to the first checkpoint on either of the first two levels at legend.
I’m still having fun but unsure if I’ll have to go down to Knight or start using the magic in the future if I get frustrated. Which of these might preserve the level design and balance better I would love to hear opinions.
Seeing as Legend is both the default and the hardest difficulty, what are the categories here? Legend = Hardest, Knight = Hard, Squire = Normal, Page = Easy? That’s what I’m going to go by. Anyway I can’t get to the first checkpoint on either of the first two levels at legend.